Simon provides advice on commercial aspects of small and medium-sized businesses. His core competencies are the sale and purchase and investment in businesses, insolvency law, general commercial law and company law. Simon has advised Denmark’s leading businesses within his areas of expertise.
Furthermore, Simon has taught property law at the University of Copenhagen since 2006, most recently as an external lecturer in corporate reconstruction law. He is also occasionally external lecturer at Copenhagen Business School. In 2001 Simon studied postgraduate law at the University of British Columbia and in 2009 he completed an LLM at the University of San Diego, USA.
In addition Simon has written a high number of articles and contributed to a number of books including articles for international legal publishers, including Oxford University Press. Simon was born in 1977 and holds a master’s degree from the University of Copenhagen in 2003.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Company law
- Commercial law
- Bankruptcy law
- Litigation and arbitration
- Admitted to the high court
- LL.M University of San Diego, USA
- Admitted to the Danish Bar Association 2006
- Kromann Reumert 2001-2010
- External lecturer University of Copenhagen, Law School (2006-2011) Property law and reconstruction law.